Andrea Lambert, MD, MBA, Board Member
Graduated from the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education & Stony Brook University Medical School in NY, USA – with combined BS/MD degree. This was followed by her completion of a combined Internal Medicine & Pediatric residency training at the State University of NY-Downstate Medical Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Pediatrics in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics respectively.
Professional affiliations include:
- Director of Services-Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn NY
- Principal Investigator/Program Director–Positively United to Support Humanity,
- Davis Memorial Hospital and Clinic, PEPFAR funded program, Georgetown, Guyana
- Director of HIV Care and Treatment–University of Medicine and Dentistry-New Jersey-Francois Xavier Bagnoud Center,
- Assistant Professor – Loma Linda University, Ca. USA
- Primary Care Physician and HIV-Specialist/Primary Care Physician – South Brooklyn Health Center, NY USA
- Lecturer–University of Guyana Medical School
- Clinical Instructor–State University of NY- Downstate Medical Center
- Clinical Instructor–Kings County Hospital
She is currently the Executive Advisor of Davis Memorial Hospital and Clinic –
Positively United to Support Humanity Program and Primary Care Physician at Carl Vinson Veteran Medical Center.